пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dromedaries




Went to the doctor the other day, which I had been dreading... Stepped on the scale
flip flops
jeans
tee shirt

horrified. The scale said 116. The nurse (a sweet 20-something man) saw the look in my face, and said "Donapos;t worry, our scale is wrong, you are actually about 114.... Although it says you were 128 in Feb.... Hmmm...."

How sad is it that I have surpassed my first goal weight (120) hit my next GW (115) and reached my ultimate of 110, and now that isnapos;t good enough for me??? Now I have new goals of 105 and 100 tentatively set for the future...
(I weigh 115 as of this morning cause I have a cold and Iapos;m feeding it like a maniac to make me feel better)

Iapos;m afraid that when I reach my new goals I wonapos;t be able to stop....
dromedaries, dromedaries definition, dromedario, dromedaris.



Комментариев нет: