воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

barnes castles




Hey guys Iapos;m Tash, another complete LJ-RP newb. I havenapos;t done any online RP stuff in years, so feel free to tell me if I do something horribly horribly wrong.
Other than that, Iapos;m from BFE (South Louisiana) and currently a sophmore in college. If I donapos;t get on some days, it probably means I have homework hell. Currently majoring in International Studies/relations, etc etc. On the off-chance that there is free time, I like reading books and drawing monsters. Fun stuff. :D
My character is Matt from Death Note. Heapos;s an incredibly minor character, so a lot of the official characterization and history is really vague. Heapos;s only described as "a young man who loves gaming and doesnapos;t really care much about the world." Iapos;m taking him from the day or so before Matt and Mello try to kidnap Takada, Kiraapos;s girlfriend/pawn.
If you ever need me, my email is tashdragon (at) gmail.com, and Iapos;m usually on my aim account (yourf4vnightm4re).

chinker, barnes castles, barnes castlemaine rock, barnes castle stores, barnes castle store.



Комментариев нет: