вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

channel tunnel timetables




The people at Banfield better come into work today with a sick feeling in their stomachs cos they and I are going to be having words.

Last month they sent through the bill for Sookieapos;s -now useless- Wellness Plan on the Fucking 29th. The day before the last day of the month. Iapos;d assumed itapos;d already gone through and so when they sent it through it bounced.

This morning after dropping Jess off at work, I stopped at the closest Redbox to rent The Incredible Hulk and The Strangers only to find my card wouldnapos;t go through.

When I got home I checked my bankapos;s site to find Iapos;m -$33.39 because they sent it through YESTERDAY -the Fucking 19th- this month.

Oh they better be ready for an ass-chewing unlike any their collective posteriors have ever received before.

Their erratic billing cycle has now cost me $50 in overdraft charges and I want something done about it.

Blood will be shed otherwise. Yes. Blood. So much blood that the floors of their offices will be slick with it and theyapos;ll need to put down cardboard boxes to soak it up to keep from slipping and bruising their already chewed-upon asses.

camelot golf anaheim, channel tunnel timetables, channel tunnel to france, channel tunnel to paris, channel tunnel train.



Комментариев нет: