воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dns troubleshooting xp




I had a lovely weekend.� Friday started off very stressful and frustrating.� I wrote a job application which "reflected my Christina values" and then raced up to Chaddy to post it.� It took me half an hour to find a park.� Iapos;m already pissed off.� I finally get to the post office to find out that they had relocated it to the moon.� I asked people where it had moved to.� No one knew.� I�am fighting the urge to yell FUCK at the top of my lungs.� I start walking towards where I suspect it may have moved to.� A yummy mummy runs into the back of me with her massive pram.� Not happy.� Canapos;t find post office still.� Remember that the newsagentapos;s sells envelopes and stamps.� Line up.� Just as I get to the front of the line to ask for a stamp some granny pushs me to the side.� She actually PUSHED�me.� I had had enough by now so I said "excuse me".� She turns and says, "Dear, Iapos;m in a hurry, I wonapos;t be a minute."� I was so astounded that I�just stood there with my jaw on the ground.� I was in a hurry too dammit� So all this made me late to see the doctor.� Who turned out to be the DoctorB (the B is for Bargain...I didnapos;t have to pay).� Graham was very happy with me.� I hadnapos;t seen him since Dad had the heart attack.� I filled him in about rounds and the anxiety issues I experienced.� He said that everything I deal with and have dealt with this year are "normal people" issues.� I�IS�A�NORMAL�PEOPLE� Then he said he saw no reason why he should see me before EASTER unless something comes up� I said WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.� And then I didnapos;t have to pay the massive amount of monies it usually costs because the receptionist was at lunch.� Iapos;m hoping that they will follow the precedent theyapos;d set of being incredibly disorganised and I wonapos;t have to pay til I next see him.� So I wished him a Merry Christmas and went on my way.

Next on the schedule was spending quality time with Jess.� We went and had cake and coffee on Sydney Rd.� Twas lovely.� I canapos;t wait to move back over Northside so I can spend more time with her.� Then her, Matty and I went over to a friendapos;s house where Matty drank out of a vase.� There was a guy with a cool accent so I was happy.� The next day we went for breakfast and waited hours for our food.� Matty was very close to punching someone.� They didnapos;t charge us for our drinks so thatapos;s karma.� Then it was on to meet Jimi.� We sat on the couch out the back and chatted about anything and everything.� This is what I loved about this weekend.� There was no point with any of my Japos;s that we ran out of stuff to talk about.� I think itapos;s great that I have lived with Jess and Jimi and spend a fair amount of time with them both but we always have great conversations.� Saturday night involved getting drunk at Raraapos;s.� Jimi thought it would be a really good idea to mix wine and juice.� I have to admit that it WAS a good idea.� Poor Jimi had to have a lie down at one point but back on the wagon he jumped and the festivities continued.� Allan joined us and then later Halleemon.� Another fantastic conversation.� I love my friends.� Iapos;m worried about Rara though.

Then on Sunday after very little sleep I drove up to Belgrave to meet the boy.� We had lunch, went to a bookshop and then drove up to a sanctuary where we went for a walk in the forest.� We found a bench and sat down.� So much to talk about.� I really like him.� :)

And now itapos;s Monday.� Iapos;m supposed to be at an induction for work but seeing as they declined to tell me where and when, Iapos;m going to write an essay instead. �Gah� TWO�MORE�ESSAYS�LEFT�FOREVERS� FOREVERS :)


dns troubleshooting xp, dns ttl, dns ttl 0, dns ttl expire.



Комментариев нет: